Friday, January 23, 2015
Top 14 of 2014
Because I am so behind I didn't want to do a year end post. However I decided to just do a post with 14 pictures of some of my favorite events of the year. I was not sure if I could find enough but then I had a hard time narrowing it down to just 14. I really had a busy year!!
1. Meeting 2 of the greatest ladies at the start line of Rock n Roll Phoenix.
2. Ragnar Key West with the best team a person could hope for.
3. Meeting Jolene at Rock N Roll Raleigh after chatting on FB for a while. (She is amazing BTW)
4. Running many races with one of my favorite people. (This is my fave pic of us)
5. FINALLY PRing the half marathon distance.
6. Doing a mud run for a good cause and getting to hang out with some friends I had not seen in like 10 years.
7. Traveling to Chicago for another mud run and to hang with Christine for the first time in forever.
8. Running Rock n Roll Philly again with Team Corey and meeting Marla
9. Actually getting a training run in that was longer than 13.1 miles. And doing it with friends.
10. Running a full marathon and finishing strong.
11. MCM Weekend with Team Chris.
12. Yeah I met Meb and got to show him the picture I took of him at NYC 2013
13. Rock n Roll Vegas with my Sista from anotha Mista so she could do her first half marathon.
14. PENGUINS DOWN
All in all it was a good year......bring it on 2015!!!