Friday, March 28, 2014

#tutusrock

By now everyone knows the dick move that Self Magazine pulled.......I don't need to go into it further.  But I asked people to post themselves in tutus on my facebook page and I just wanted to share them all.  There were THOUSANDS posted allover FB but I only wanted to share the ones on my page......  I have never run in a tutu but you can be sure I will now!!!  I actually ordered one from Glam Runner before she had to turn the order page off YAY!

#tutusrock





















6 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! I've never run on a tutu but I sure as hell will now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I feel just a little bit more than excited that I am on your page? LOL I love it! I will definitely be wearing more tutu's in races more often... cause ya know.... tutus rock ;)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me wonder if green or pink tutus are more popular. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to run in a tutu! I'm only concerned about chafing. hahahah.

    ReplyDelete