Friday, February 14, 2014

I am a Ragnarian!!!

I just got home today so I need to unpack and get situated at home.  I will make sure to get my blog post(s) about one of the best times I have ever had will come soon!  But just so you know....

Thanks to a wonderful team this is mine!!!


Van #1 - at the end.....

Me, Brad, Angela, Nick, Kristen & Rick
Van #2 - Waiting to get going......

Mike & Melissa in front and Allison, Susan Dawn & Rick in back

I can not say enough about how awesome of a time I had and how lucky I was to get on such an awesome team for my first Ragnar!!!

199 Problems but running ain't one

I will have a separate post for each of our set of legs and then my time in Key West after and the craziness of getting home.......

To be continued.......

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time! Sorry about the delays getting home but at least you got to soak up some extra Florida sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the race! I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventure. I was runner #8 for Team Ahi: We Like it Raw - we started at 7:30am on Friday and ended around 6:00pm on Saturday. I couldn't believe the heat for the race, but it was a lot of fun and the scenery was certainly beautiful! You can read about my adventures at the race on my blog Meandering Echoes: http://meanderingechoes.blogspot.com/search/label/relay%20race

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome I can't wait to read about your trip to!!! Congrats to you and your team!!!!

      Delete