Monday, January 28, 2013

Weight Watchers Rut.

Maybe I am bored, maybe I am frustrated who knows but I think I am going to cancel my WW membership.  I ordered a fitbit today and updated my My Fitness Pal page today. 

I think I need something new to recharge my weight loss.  I have been stuck in the same 7 pounds for over a year now and yes I lost 30 pounds on WW but then after 10 months I got stuck and the longer I am stuck the more frustrated I get and that leads to me not tracking and skipping meeting so why bother.  There are many other options out there to try and if they don't work I can go back to WW.

What do you do when you get into a rut?  Have you ever used a tracker that you wear?

8 comments:

  1. Keep me posted about the Fitbit! I have heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of trying the Fitbit too! I had success with WW lost over 40 pounds but when I got stuck all the weight came back and I think I need a better lifestyle change rather than skipping meals so that I had points for dessert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY!!! I think I was bored too and IF I tracked it would be at the end of the day and if I was over...there was nothing I could do about it.....and I would choose 10 points of chocolate cake over 10 points of healthy dinner every time.

      Delete
  3. Glad you decided to get one. Let me know what you think of it :)


    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fitbit looks SO cool! You know I've got the scale and it is totally cool but I'd love it more if I could make the damn thing go down. You are SO funny about the thyroid meds--I've entertained the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered the scale today after reading your post LOL I need to get the numbers to move!

      Delete