Friday, November 9, 2012

A few bits about me.

Well since I have not run and I don't want to post more about the craziness going on around here I figured I would tell you a little about me.

Real Life Name - Gigi actually it is Georgette but that is so not me.
Born - 10/23/73....ahhhh I am almost 40!!!
Born - upstate NY but moved to LI in 4th grade.  I did live in NC for a few months and hope to get back there one day.
Married - Fla 2/29/08 at sunset.

My favorite picture EVER
Wedding Party
Children - As of now we have 3.  Lucas, Mina and Horaito.

Lucas

Horatio

Mina
Favorite color - RAINBOW!!!!
Even in my hair :)
I am covered with tattoos but this one is my favorite....






Favorite holiday?  Halloween of course!!
This isn't actually halloween but it is one of my favorite costumes


Is there anything else you may want to know?


3 comments:

  1. What else do you love to do? I know racing is a favorite for you, but what else do you do in your spare time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love to bake but I tried doing it as a side job type of thing so I ruined that. I do love to go to yoga classes, hiking and puzzles. What about you?

      Delete
    2. Reading, REALITY TV!!!, word games on my Kindle, paper crafts...

      Delete