Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Getting ready to get back to it.

So the side my foot is pretty much healed I think.  I say "I think" because I have not run again since Sunday.  I did go to yoga on Monday which was AH..MAZE..ING we did a lot of twists and binds which I love and I did OK even after a few weeks off of my mat. 


I even got into crow a few times!!!
 
Yesterday I had a bunch to do after work so no running.  Plus my stomach is a total mess!  The past few days have been full of food and sweets!!!  I guess  my birthday was 5 days long :)  So I think that may have been a bit of why I didn't have as much stamina during my test run.



Today I went to the podiatrist and go the shots in between the toes for my neuromas and for some reason - I am not complaining - they did not hurt that bad and my feet did not go numb.  Now I am not sure if that is a good thing or not but I'll take it.  I will get some yoga in again tomorrow and maybe a short run but I will get a short run in for sure Friday before my 2 5ks this weekend.  Only thing is that there is going to be a wedding at my house this weekend and I am doing the baking for it but I really want to course PR on Saturday I am not going to lie :)

Plus running along the water and over this bridge on a nice day will be so pretty, last year it was an ice storm so I ran looking down quite a bit LOL

Brightwaters is so pretty,


I hope all my running friends who are running the MCM this weekend have an AMAZING time and I can't wait to hear all about it!!!




2 comments:

  1. That IS beautiful! I can't wait to run the 5k in the city next week!

    ReplyDelete