Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Birthdays and running goals....

Well today is my 39th birthday.  The start of my last year in this age group when it comes to running.  Funny how mind sets change when you start running. LMAO

When I started running 5ks my very first goal was to run a 5k from start to finish (walking through water stops was allowed) by my 38th birthday.  On 10/23/2011 I turned 38 and I ran a 5k that day without walk breaks.  I also reached a smaller goal I had set after my 2nd 5k which was if a 5k was a 2 loop course I would not be lapped and have ANYONE finish before I finished my first lap.  It was close but I did both.

Seriously look at the size of my ass!!  
What running goals have you set for yourself?  Have you accomplished them? 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gigi! It's amazing how far we come in just one year. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, chicka dee!! Hope it's Fabo! You have come so far, what an awesome acomplishment! And you don't look a day over 30.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I now officially love you more <3

      Delete
  3. Congrats and Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see what you accomplish this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....with my TC family I feel like I can accomplish anything!

      Delete
  4. I know im a day late but happy birthday. goals sub 2 half. Way to go on your accomplishments thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! Keep me posted on that sub 2 half that is serious!!

    ReplyDelete